Birthday Parties & Cabin Rentals
September 16 – November 5th
The cabins at Camp Celebration are a wonderful way to spend your next gathering. Whether you are hosting a birthday party, family reunion or department outing, you and yours will enjoy the use of one of the cabins.
For a larger groups contact us for Gifford Barn or the Event Tent Availability!
Here’s what it includes:
- 3 hour Cabin Rental
- Birthday Child & 2 Parents
- 10 Guests
- 2 Animal Feed Cups to share
- Party Pumpkin for every child attendee
Additional Guests (children): $13
Parents of Guests: $5
Party Package: $225 (valued $286)
Party Package w/ Campfire: $270 (value $331)
We start the fire & provide extra firewood
Party Package not for you?
Cabin Rental for 3 hours, $50
Guests will receive $1 off each Admission
*To reserve a cabin, a minimum of 10 farm guests are required
- Add a Campfire for an additional $45 you can have a fire lit in front of your cottage. Staff will provide firewood, light the fire, and leave you roasting sticks.
- Order a Catered package to be delivered from our Farm House Kitchen.
- Party Pumpkin – A pie pumpkin, about 7” diameter, a great seasonal gift for your guests! $3 each
Or if you have little guests, consider a Baby Pumpkin, about the size of a baseball, for $1 each
- Animal Feed Cups – souvenir cup full of animal feed for the Farm animals, $2 each.
- Nightmares in 3D – Walk through our NEW 3D building. Available day or night! Recommended age is 8 and up, $2.50 each.
- What is inside the Cabin?
Cabins have a buffet table and banquet table with 8 chairs and electricity.
- Do guests have to pay Admission?
Yes. All guests must pay admission, either paying for themselves or paid for by the party organizer. When you make your party reservation, specify if you are paying for the whole party or if guests are purchasing their own admission ticket. Please let your guests know who is paying admission. On day of your party, bring the guest list.
- Can I decorate the Cabin?
You may decorate as you like, but please be aware that you are responsible for taking all decorations down at the end of your party. You may not arrive early to decorate. Please no piñatas- they are bad for the chickens!
- What if want to rent a Cabin all day?
Cabins are rented in 3 hour time blocks. You may rent more than one block of time or more than one cabin! Groups must have party cabin vacated by the end of their reserved time.
- Can I get my money back if I decide to cancel?
All Cabin reservations require a non-refundable payment of $50. The deposit is 100% refundable if the farm should be closed for inclement weather on the day of your party or if you cancel your reservation at least 14 days prior to your scheduled date. Refunds will not be given to guests who cancel less than 14 days prior to their scheduled date.
- What time should I arrive?
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to reservation time in order to check in and pay for the party. The group leader must check in at Guest Relations window prior to going to your reserved cabin.
- As a guest, where do I go when I arrive to the Farm?
Parents of guests can either drop off their children with an organizing host (the parent of the birthday child typically), have a staff member escort their child to the reserved site or pay admission to accompany their child onto the farm.
- What if I want to rent another Cabin?
You are more than welcome to book the next timeslot