Fall Birthday Parties & Cabin Rentals
September 15th – November 4th
The cabins at Camp Celebration are a wonderful way to spend your next gathering. Whether you are hosting a birthday party, family reunion or department outing, you and your group will enjoy the use of one of the cabins.
Camp Celebration Cabins are great for groups sizes of 25 people or less. For larger groups, renting two cabins side by side is a great option. Or, contact us for availability in the Gifford Barn or Event Tent!
Included in your Cabin Rental:
- 3 Hour Cabin Rental
- 10 Admissions to the Farm
- Indoor seating for 8
- Outdoor picnic table
- Covered porch & benches overlooking Barnyard Adventure
- Buffet Counter & Electrical Outlet
- Privilege of bringing in outside food or selecting one of our Catered Packages. Crock-pots OK, no grills or alcoholic beverages.
- Optional: Campfire with Roasting Sticks
Cabin Rental Cost
- Optional Campfire: +$50
- Reservations are required
Please note: $60 of your reservation is a non-refundable deposit. If the Farm closes due to inclement weather, your reservation will be refunded in full. If your reservation is canceled at least 20 days prior to the scheduled date, your reservation will be refunded less the $60 deposit. Refunds will not be given to guests who cancel less than 20 days prior to their scheduled date.
Birthday Party Packages
Birthday Party Package Includes
Everything in a standard cabin rental PLUS:
- Birthday Child Admission & 2 Parents’ Admissions FREE
- 13 Party Pumpkins
- 1 Small Kettle Corn
- 2 Animal Feed Cups to Share
Birthday Party Package Cost:
Party Package: $275
Additional Guests (Children): $20, includes party pumpkin
Parents of Guests: $10 (to be purchased at gate)
Add-ons and Extras
- Add a Campfire. For an additional $50 you can have a fire lit in front of your cottage. Staff will provide firewood, light the fire, and leave you roasting sticks.
- Order a Catered package to be delivered from our Farm House Kitchen.
- Party Pumpkin – A pie pumpkin, about 7” diameter, a great seasonal gift for your guests! $3 each. Or if you have little guests, consider a Baby Pumpkin, about the size of a baseball, for $1 each
- Animal Feed Cups – souvenir cup full of animal feed for the Farm animals, $2 each.
- Nightmares in 3D – Walk through our NEW 3D building. Available day or night! Recommended age is 8 and up, $2.50 each.
Frequently Asked Questions
You are more than welcome to book the next timeslot
Parents of guests can either drop off their children with an organizing host (the parent of the birthday child typically), have a staff member escort their child to the reserved site or pay admission to accompany their child onto the farm.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to reservation time in order to check in and pay for the party. The group leader must check in at Guest Relations window prior to going to your reserved cabin.
$60 of your reservation is a non-refundable deposit. If the Farm closes due to inclement weather, your reservation will be refunded in full. If your reservation is canceled at least 20 days prior to the scheduled date, your reservation will be refunded less the $60 deposit. Refunds will not be given to guests who cancel less than 20 days prior to their scheduled date.
Cabins are rented in 3 hour time blocks. You may rent more than one block of time or more than one cabin! Groups must have party cabin vacated by the end of their reserved time.
You may decorate as you like, but please be aware that you are responsible for taking all decorations down at the end of your party. You may not arrive early to decorate. Please no piñatas- they are bad for the chickens!
Yes. All guests must pay admission, either paying for themselves or paid for by the party organizer. When you make your party reservation, specify if you are paying for the whole party or if guests are purchasing their own admission ticket. Please let your guests know who is paying admission. On day of your party, bring the guest list.