Fall Birthday Parties & Cabin Rentals
September 16th – November 5th
The cabins at Camp Celebration are a wonderful way to spend your next gathering. Whether you are hosting a birthday party, family reunion or department outing, you and your group will enjoy the use of one of the cabins.
Camp Celebration Cabins are great for groups sizes of 25 people or less. For larger groups, renting two cabins side by side is a great option. Or, contact us for availability in the Gifford Barn or Event Tent!
Included in your Cabin Rental:
- 10 Admissions to the Farm
- Buffet Table
- Indoor seating for 8
- Outdoor picnic table
- With the reservation of a cabin, your group also receives the privilege of bringing in outside food or selecting one of our Catered Packages. Crock-pots are OK, please no grills.
Cabin Rental Fees
- $200 for 3 hours (this includes 10 admissions to the Farm)
- Reservations are required!
Please note: Your reservation is 100% refundable only if the Farm closes due to inclement weather or if reservation is canceled at least 10 days prior to scheduled date. Refunds will not be given to guests who cancel less than 10 days prior to their scheduled date.
Birthday Party Packages
Here’s what it includes:
- 3 hour Cabin Rental
- Birthday Child & 2 Parents
- 10 Guests
- 2 Animal Feed Cups to share
- Party Pumpkin for every child attendee
Birthday Party Fees
Party Package: $225 (valued $286)
Party Package w/ Campfire: $270 (value $331).
Additional Guests (children): $13 (to be purchased at gate)
Parents of Guests: $5 (to be purchased at gate)
Add-ons and Extras
- Add a Campfire for an additional $45 you can have a fire lit in front of your cottage. Staff will provide firewood, light the fire, and leave you roasting sticks.
- Order a Catered package to be delivered from our Farm House Kitchen.
- Party Pumpkin – A pie pumpkin, about 7” diameter, a great seasonal gift for your guests! $3 each. Or if you have little guests, consider a Baby Pumpkin, about the size of a baseball, for $1 each
- Animal Feed Cups – souvenir cup full of animal feed for the Farm animals, $2 each.
- Nightmares in 3D – Walk through our NEW 3D building. Available day or night! Recommended age is 8 and up, $2.50 each.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cabins have a buffet table and banquet table with 8 chairs and electricity.
Yes. All guests must pay admission, either paying for themselves or paid for by the party organizer. When you make your party reservation, specify if you are paying for the whole party or if guests are purchasing their own admission ticket. Please let your guests know who is paying admission. On day of your party, bring the guest list.
You may decorate as you like, but please be aware that you are responsible for taking all decorations down at the end of your party. You may not arrive early to decorate. Please no piñatas- they are bad for the chickens!
Cabins are rented in 3 hour time blocks. You may rent more than one block of time or more than one cabin! Groups must have party cabin vacated by the end of their reserved time.
All Cabin reservations require a non-refundable payment of $50. The deposit is 100% refundable if the farm should be closed for inclement weather on the day of your party or if you cancel your reservation at least 14 days prior to your scheduled date. Refunds will not be given to guests who cancel less than 14 days prior to their scheduled date.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to reservation time in order to check in and pay for the party. The group leader must check in at Guest Relations window prior to going to your reserved cabin.
Parents of guests can either drop off their children with an organizing host (the parent of the birthday child typically), have a staff member escort their child to the reserved site or pay admission to accompany their child onto the farm.