Albany & Saratoga NY Fall Field Trip Adventures can be Booked Online Today for the Upstate N.Y. Capital Region’s premier agritourism destination. Liberty Ridge opens its farm gates to school groups for a day of adventure! Your Upstate NY students will experience an awesome time on the farm, navigating the Albany Capital Region’s largest cornfield maze and engaging in Brad’s Barnyard activities, full of fun and learning.
We have classroom lessons for all ages Scheduled field trips are offered during September and October.
Not far from anywhere, Liberty Ridge Farm in Schaghticoke is the perfect place to grow imaginations. Farm Adventures begin September 24th and last until November 2nd. Your group will enjoy three hours on the farm at $9.00 per student and chaperone, Teachers and staff pay no admission charge. Everyone takes home a pumpkin.
Have your students bring a bagged lunch, picnic tables in a shaded area are available for everyone in the Lunch Tent. (Children and Adult lunches are available for purchase in the Gifford Barn.)
Liberty Ridge Farm offers educational programming, you can’t get in the classroom, Now in our 14th season, Liberty Ridge Farm continues to provide a valuable resource to students and teachers with our on the farm educational adventure. Creating fun and exciting lessons throughout the farm to meet NYS learning
A day at Liberty Ridge Farm will provide you with the ability to enjoy the trip right along with your students.
• Bee Barn presents an observational bee hive, a gallery of photos and displays, plus a video illustrating the pollination process.
• Shows – held through out the day. Hillbilly band, Pig Racing, Musical Revue & Pumpkin Cannon. A little lesson in every show!
• Lil’ Farmersville – a pre-school favorite designed to offer developmentally appropriate farm play for children 6 and under.
• Adventure Corn Maze -Liberty Ridge Farm has entertained students for 12 Seasons, coming up with new and exciting corn maze designs that delight hearts and minds.
• Brad’s Barnyard hosts over 20 activities for body and mind that implement hand/eye coordination and exercise including the Jumping Pillow!
• Farm Animals – our own menagerie for students to observe and socialize with chickens, sheep, goats, llamas, donkeys, rabbits and horses.
• Pumpkin Picking & Trolley Ride – everyone takes home a pumpkin. The trolley takes you on a scenic tour of the farm & along the banks of the Hoosic River to the school pumpkin patch. The Farm provides a nice plastic bag for each person to carry their pumpkin home in.
Never been to the farm before? Have a realistic look, when you visit our Interactive map here
This all inclusive three hour on the Farm agricultural learning adventure is $9 for students and parental chaperones. Faculty and school staff are admitted at no charge. The Farm provides seating for 250 people in the lunch tent and there’ plenty time to eat your bagged lunch. The Farmhouse Kitchen offers a scrumptious lunch menu in the Gifford Barn.
Booking your trip only takes a minute call us directly, 518-664-1515 M-F.
You can get your trip all put together and get back to doing what you do best: Building America’s Future. We’ll see you on the farm!
Click Here for more detailed field trip information and in the classroom lessons for all ages
It’s So Easy To Book Your Trip: Call us today 518-664-1515
Scheduled field trips are offered during September and October.
Liberty Ridge Farm provides educational farm fieldtrips in Upstate NY, farm fieldtrip adventures Capital Region NY, Upstate Fiedtrip adventures, Educational fieldtrip adventures Upstate NY, Upstate NY farm fieldtrips, Agricultural fieldtrips Upstate NY