You are at the right place when looking for something fun, inspirational yet informative for your team. Team building at Liberty Ridge gets your people breathing the fresh air, experiencing mild exercise and bonding like kernels to the cob. Our onsite facilitator creates a team building program specific to your goals and it is not a budget buster.
Sessions are available year around with extra farm activities available July through October. Want to have a meeting and break for some fun? Liberty Ridge Farm is the facility for you.
Team Building Package: $50/person with a minimum of 10 people
- 1 hour of facilitated team building, debriefing and farm fun activities (Farm activities available: July 18 – November 4), Corn Maze, Brad’s Barnyard & Trolley Ride
- Optional Lunch is available.
- Team building program specific to your goals
- Debriefing and Follow-up
- Self-Directed Farm Exploration & Adventures
It’s Great Because:
- Reinforces positive behavior & strategic problem-solving
- Minimum downtime away from office responsibilities
- Reasonable rates
- It’s different!
To reserve a date for your own Team Building Adventure call 518-664-1515
Terrie Gifford combines a career in teaching with 15 years experience in sales. Using Toastmasters International leadership and public speaking training, she brings vibrancy and energy to her role as Corporate Team Building Facilitator for clients such as GE Pensions, Albany Molecular, Sabic Plastics, Berkshire Bank Managers, Pitney Bowes/Map Info, Mountain Media, Lisha Kill Middle School, Northeast Parent and Child, and the Air National Guard.
She currently owns The Inside Edge; Inside Information for Professional Development which was founded in 2006. Her value-added business services include individual and group speech coaching and on-site team building training for corporate and private groups. She also conducts improvisational workshops for children, teens and adults. For further information Please Visit