- 2013 fall fun for kids
- Albany Fall things to do
- Albany haunted house
- Albany Tent Weddings
- Blueberry picking Capital District
- Capital Region Country Weddings
- Capital Region Farm market
- Capital Region Haunted Attraction
- children fall fun 2013
- Clifton Park
- Clifton Park Barn Weddings
- Clifton park Fall things to do
- Company Picnic packages Capital District
- Fairs and Fall Festivals Capital Region
- Fall Family Fun Saratoga
- Fall Fun 2013 Capital Region
- fall things to do
- family fun activities capital region
- Field Trip
- Haunted Attractions Capital District
- Haunted hayrides Albany NY
- Haunted House Capital District
- kids activities Capital Region
- kids fall fun 2013
- lbany kids fall fun 2013
- Lunch meetings Saratoga Region
- Press Releases
- pumpkin farm Saratoga
- Pumpkin Picking Albany
- Saratoga Barn Weddings
- Saratoga Fall fun
- Saratoga Fall things to do
- Saratoga Farm Weddings
- Saratoga haunted house
- Saratoga Outdoor Weddings
- Saratoga Tent Weddings
- Saratoga Wedding Venues
- Spooky cornmaze Albany NY
- Summer Employment Schaghticoke NY
- Team Building Saratoga area
- Upstate Barn Weddings
- Upstate Farm Weddings
- Upstate NY Schooltrip
- Upstate Tent Weddings
- Western Days Fall 2013 Liberty Ridge
- You Pick Berries Capital Region
SCHAGHTICOKE, NY (04/05/2011)(readMedia)– If you’re looking for a WOW Company Picnic that friends, families and employees will rave about, look no further than Liberty Ridge Farm in Schaghticoke, NY.
Liberty Ridge Farm, the leading agritourism destination in upstate New York, today announced its new American Barbecue picnic package!
“We are excited to offer new packages each year as we grow” said Cynthia Gifford, Owner of Liberty Ridge Farm. “Companies get a WOW picnic experience as our events team attends to each detail ensuring the event is memorable for all ages.”
There are 4 packages and additional farm-tastic add-ons that range from pony rides to hot air balloon rides making each event unique and customizable. All picnic packages include admission to Brad’s Barnyard adventure that has over 20 laugh inspiring outdoor experiences for all ages.
With catchy packages like the American Barbecue that includes tasty hot dogs & hamburgers; the Hudson Valley, Southern or Southwest Barbecues that include slow smoked barbecue ribs, pulled pork and brisket; Liberty Ridge Farm Company Picnics are sure to touch many hearts.
Packages can be viewed at www.libertyridgefarm.com/eventtentcatering
At Liberty Ridge Farm, we grow memories. Liberty Ridge Farm is an agricultural tourism destination and working farm on the historic Hoosic River. The Gifford Family hosts a Fall Festival featuring the Capital Region’s original cornfield maze and also features Brad’s Barnyard of family fun adventure and special events. The 2011 Fall Season begins September 17th and runs through November 6th. The Farm is available for Educational Field Trips, Weddings, Company Picnics and Special Events.
Liberty Ridge Farm, 29 Bevis Road, Schaghticoke, NY.
For information, visit www.LibertyRidgeFarmNY.com or call 518-664-1515.