- 2013 fall fun for kids
- Albany Fall things to do
- Albany haunted house
- Albany Tent Weddings
- Barn Weddings Saratoga
- Blueberry picking Capital District
- Breakfast with the Easter Bunny 2014
- Capital Region Country Weddings
- Capital Region Farm market
- Capital Region Haunted Attraction
- children fall fun 2013
- Clifton Park
- Clifton Park Barn Weddings
- Clifton park Fall things to do
- Company Picnic packages Capital District
- Easter Bunny Breakfast
- Easter Egg Hunt Liberty Ridge
- Fairs and Fall Festivals Capital Region
- Fall Family Fun Saratoga
- Fall Fun 2013 Capital Region
- fall things to do
- family fun activities capital region
- Field Trip
- Haunted Attractions Capital District
- Haunted hayrides Albany NY
- Haunted House Capital District
- kids activities Capital Region
- Kids Easter Egg hunt Capital Region
- kids fall fun 2013
- lbany kids fall fun 2013
- Lunch meetings Saratoga Region
- Press Releases
- pumpkin farm Saratoga
- Pumpkin Picking Albany
- Saratoga Barn Weddings
- Saratoga Fall fun
- Saratoga Fall things to do
- Saratoga Farm Weddings
- Saratoga haunted house
- Saratoga Outdoor Weddings
- Saratoga Tent Weddings
- Saratoga Wedding Venues
- Spooky cornmaze Albany NY
- Summer Employment Schaghticoke NY
- Team Building Saratoga area
- Upstate Barn Weddings
- Upstate Farm Weddings
- Upstate NY Schooltrip
- Upstate Tent Weddings
- Western Days Fall 2013 Liberty Ridge
- You Pick Berries Capital Region
Press Release For Immediate Release
SCHAGHTICOKE, NY (04/19/2011)(readMedia)– Farm-tastic Camp Birthdays and Company Picnics are cultivated at Liberty Ridge Farm within the Albany Capital Region.
Liberty Ridge Farm, the leading agritourism destination in Upstate New York, announced today that they are now booking parties for the 2011 Camp Celebration season.
Nestled in Brad’s Barnyard is a little ecclectic corral, made up of four individual cabins each with their own personality that creates the community named Camp Celebration. Cabins are available for birthday parties, small groups parties or social gatherings. Larger groups such as company picnics or corporate events can reserve multiple cabins or the entire camp community.
Camp Celebration offers an outdoor farm-tastic experience; “we have a little something for all ages”, said Cynthia Gifford, Owner of Liberty Ridge Farm. “The cabins are your own little place away from home with private porches and campfires, coupled with our catering that is brought directly to the cabin, partygoers can enjoy all of Brad’s Barnyard adventures and then come back to the cabin when the food is served.”
If you are interested in reservations, each cottage or cabins has a party area, porch, picnic tables and optional campfire site. The cabins are rented in 3 hour blocks at a cost of $50 per cabin, plus admission for each attendee.
With catchy cabin names such as Paddock, Garden and Heritage you can see why Camp Celebration cultivates memories within hearts of all ages. Birthday party packages such as the Hot Dog Roast or Pizza Party last for a 3 Hours at the cabin along with admission to Brad’s Barnyard Adventure that entertains and enlightens hearts with over 20 exciting outdoor attractions.
If you would like to see more you can view the packages online at http:www.libertyridgefarmny.com/birthdayparties.pdf.
At Liberty Ridge Farm, we grow memories. Liberty Ridge Farm is an agricultural tourism destination and working farm on the Historic Hoosic River. The Gifford Family hosts a Fall Festival featuring the Capital Region’s original cornfield maze and also features Brad’s Barnyard of family fun adventure and special events. The 2011 Fall Season begins September 17th and runs through November 6th. The Farm is available for Educational Field Trips, Weddings, Company Picnics and Special Events.
Liberty Ridge Farm, 29 Bevis Road, Schaghticoke, NY.
For information, visit www.LibertyRidgeFarmNY.com or call 518-664-1515.