- 2013 fall fun for kids
- Albany Fall things to do
- Albany haunted house
- Albany Tent Weddings
- Barn Weddings Saratoga
- Blueberry picking Capital District
- Breakfast with the Easter Bunny 2014
- Capital Region Country Weddings
- Capital Region Farm market
- Capital Region Haunted Attraction
- children fall fun 2013
- Clifton Park
- Clifton Park Barn Weddings
- Clifton park Fall things to do
- Company Picnic packages Capital District
- Easter Bunny Breakfast
- Fairs and Fall Festivals Capital Region
- Fall Family Fun Saratoga
- Fall Fun 2013 Capital Region
- fall things to do
- family fun activities capital region
- Field Trip
- Haunted Attractions Capital District
- Haunted hayrides Albany NY
- Haunted House Capital District
- kids activities Capital Region
- kids fall fun 2013
- lbany kids fall fun 2013
- Lunch meetings Saratoga Region
- Press Releases
- pumpkin farm Saratoga
- Pumpkin Picking Albany
- Saratoga Barn Weddings
- Saratoga Fall fun
- Saratoga Fall things to do
- Saratoga Farm Weddings
- Saratoga haunted house
- Saratoga Outdoor Weddings
- Saratoga Tent Weddings
- Saratoga Wedding Venues
- Spooky cornmaze Albany NY
- Summer Employment Schaghticoke NY
- Team Building Saratoga area
- Upstate Barn Weddings
- Upstate Farm Weddings
- Upstate NY Schooltrip
- Upstate Tent Weddings
- Western Days Fall 2013 Liberty Ridge
- You Pick Berries Capital Region
Are you ready for some amazing farm fun you just can’t help learning from? Come out to Liberty Ridge Farm for a day filled with agriculture, animals, and educational activities that include a barn yard full of adventure. Now in our 13th season, we continue to be a valuable resource to students and teachers with programming that meets NYS learning standards for Pre K – 5th grade.
Each fall educational fieldtrip on the farm is an all-inclusive three hour agricultural learning adventure that is $9 for students and chaperones. Faculty and school staff are admitted at no charge. Bring your own bag lunch to enjoy or purchase the Farm Hand Lunch from the Pitchfork.
Your Fall Fieldtrip on the farm includes:
- The 2012 Pride in the USA Adventure Maze – challenge your student to navigate our 12 acre cornfield maze using our passport game where answering questions will help you through the twists and turns of the national bird the Bald Eagle.
- Jumping Pillow – Experience this amazingly fun gigantic inflated pillow that educates on equal and opposite reactions. Jump on over and check it out!
- Farm Animals- Learn the names of the animals, their breeds, and what they do for us on the farm. Our Animals include goats, chickens, horses, rabbits, peacocks, pigs, and more….
- Brads Barnyard- Hosts over 20 age appropriate activities such as pedal cars, giant gerbil wheels, and an 80 foot underground slide. Students can exercise their body and mind while improving hand/eye coordination.
- The Bee Barn- Explore the role of Bees, and the importance of pollination inside our observational bee colony.
- Pumpkin Picking & Trolley Ride- Take a trolley ride on a scenic tour of the farm along the banks of the Hoosic River to the school pumpkin patch. Pick your favorite pumpkin to bring home.
Book your trip today! We’ve made the process quick and easy with our new online reservation system. Just go to our field trip page and follow the directions. Or you can always call us direct at 518-664-1515 M-F. Let us make things easier so you can get back to doing what you do best: Building Americas Future.
Liberty Ridge Farm