Camp Celebration makes an excellent gathering place for your next event-family reunions, anniversaries, bridal or baby showers. By booking an event in Camp Celebration you will be able to bring your own food onto the farm or look at our catering menu and have something tasty delivered right to your cottage.
Each cottage has its own private party area, with porch, picnic tables and optional campfire site. Cottage rental fee is $50 for 3 hours plus admission for each attendee.
The optional campfire is $45. We get the fire started for you and provide extra wood and roasting sticks. Order from the farm kitchen and we’ll deliver your food right to your cottage, or bring your own.
Reserving a Cottage at Camp Celebration includes:
- Use of a cottage for 3 hours
- Cottage houses a buffet table and dining table with seating for 10
- Two porch benches
- Add an Optional campfire (we will get it started for you!)
- Your own community just for party goers!
- Catering packages available and delivered to your site or with a cottage reservation you may bring your own food
- Party attendant there to be of assistance
- Minimum party size is 10 people.
- All reservations for cottages in Camp Celebration require a non-refundable deposit of a minimum of $50. Deposit is due within 3 days of reservation being placed or reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the appointed reservation time in order to pay for the party. The group leader must check in at Admissions prior to going to your reserved cottage.
- Camp Celebration cottages are rented in time blocks of 3 hours. Groups must have party cottage cleaned up and vacated promptly by the end of the reserved time.
- Plan to have your guests arrive on time to maximize your fun!
- Party areas close when property closes.
- Groups may bring their own food or have a catered package delivered to your cottage. Prior reservation necessary.
- Additional food is available for purchase at our concession stands.
- Any changes to food orders must be confirmed in within 48 hours of party. No changes will be accepted after that.