This is the place for any age Birthday Party!
Three hours of Fun on the Farm! Your own cottage set within Camp Celebration!
Cottages are furnished with buffet table, seating for 10, benches on the porch and picnic table on the lawn. Reserve a catered package from the Farm House Kitchen to be delivered to your cottage or bring your own food. Food is also available at any of the Farm’s eateries.
This is a fun time sensitive party; we suggest having guests arrive on-time to maximize fun!
Birthday person is free. Admission fee for each guest including parents plus cottage rental $50. Cottage with campfire $95.
At Birthday Party at Liberty Ridge Farm Includes:
- Free Admission for Birthday Person
- Souvenir cup for everyone
- Capital Region’s Original Cornfield Maze
- Brad’s Barnyard Adventure- activities for everyone
- Tickets for a Cow Train Ride and a go on the Jumping Pillow
- Farm Animals – chickens, rabbits, goats, donkeys and more
- Trolley Ride – our people mover
- Shows – scheduled through out the day - Pig Races Pumpkin, Cannon Miss Moo’s Musical Revue and Hillbilly Band
- Additional add-ons:
- Catered package delivered from our Farm House Kitchen
Party Pumpkin – a remembrance of the day, $3 each
- Minimum party size is 10 people. Parties larger than 25, we suggest reserving 2 cottages
- All reservations for cottages in Camp Celebration require a non-refundable deposit of a minimum of $50.
- Deposit is only refundable if Farm closes due to weather.
- Camp Celebration is rented in 3 hour time blocks. You may rent more than one block of time or more than one cottage. Groups must have party cottage vacated by the end of the reserved time.
- All guests must pay admission, either paying for themselves or paid for by the party organizer. When you make your party reservation please specify if you are paying for the whole party, or if guests are purchasing their own admission ticket. Please let your guests know who is paying admission.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to reservation time in order to check in and pay for the party. The group leader must check in at Admissions prior to going to your reserved cottage.
- Parents of guests can either drop off their children with an organizing host (the parent of the birthday child), have a staff member escort their child to the reserved site, or pay admission to accompany child onto the farm.
- Plan to have your guests arrive on time to maximize your fun!
- Party areas close when property closes.
- Groups may bring their own food or have a catered package delivered to your cottage. Prior reservation necessary.
- Any changes to food orders must be confirmed within 48 hours of party.