We Open to the Public for our Fall Season beginning September 21st and remain open until November 11th 2013
Fall Festival opens September 21st and runs to November 11th with special events each weekend of the 2013 season. Fall is a great time to enjoy our destination, we host private functions,corporate events, parties,family reunions, birthday parties, weddings and so much more.
Mondays CLOSED ** Except Columbus Day & Veterans Day**
Ticket options include:
- General Admission
- Midweek Admission Harvest
- Haunt Admission
- Campfire Site Rentals
- Cabin Rentals
- Birthday Parties
- Scare Parties
2013 Spookley Cornfield Maze, Brad’s Barnyard Adventure, Trolley Ride and Shows –See FUN METER on Right.
children 2 and under-free.
Seniors 70 & over $1 off admission Military Personnel & family discount $1 off admission, with military I.D
Plus Pass- Unlimited Cow Train & Jumping Pillow Wristbands are just $2.50
Single Ticket Cow Train ride $2.00
Single Ticket Jumping Pillow $2.00
*Last ride for Trolley and Cow Train at 6pm.
Special Note: On Halloween Day the farm closes at 6pm.
Midweek General Admission $12.50
Tues,Wed & Thurs, Friday *must arrive between 10am-12pm* to receive FREE Plus Pass Wristband and small pumpkin children 2 and under-free.
Seniors 70 & over $1 off admission
Military Personnel & family discount $1 off admission, with military I.D.
Brad’s Barnyard Adventure
Small Pumpkin to take home
Trolley Ride and Shows.
**Tues,Weds,Thurs-Last ride for Trolley 3pm, Cow Train does not operate
The Harvest – Haunted Attraction $19.00
Every Friday and Saturday night during October and Sunday of Columbus Day weekend too
$12.50 for non-haunt activities
For The Harvest we suggest age appropriateness 10 years and older
The Harvest Haunted Attraction includes:
Trolley Rides to the Fear side of the farm-Beginging at 6:30pm – Last trolley leaves at 10pm
The Farmer’s Haunted House
Forest of Fear
The Field of Screams
The Shady Rest
Brad’s Barnyard Adventure &
Campfire Site Rental $ 50.00
We get the campfire started for you, supply extra firewood, picnic table, benches, roasting sticks and lots of fall fun! In addition to admission for each person, a campfire site is $50.00 for 4 hours.
** General Admission to the farm IS NOT INCLUDED in the Campfire reservation price, each person who is in the group must have a general admission pass.
For groups larger than 30 we suggest an additional campfire site be reserved.
Cabin Rental $50.00 + Add-ons
Enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in our own little hamlet of cottages
Each cottage has its own private party area, with porch, picnic tables and optional campfire site. Cottage rental fee is $50 for 3 hours plus admission for each attendee. ** General Admission to the farm IS NOT INCLUDED in the Cabin reservation price, each person who is in the group must have a general admission pass.
The optional campfire is $45. We get the fire started for you and provide extra wood and roasting sticks. Order from the farm kitchen and we’ll deliver your food right to your cottage, or bring your own.
Reserving a Cottage at Camp Celebration includes:
- Use of a cottage for 3 hours
- Cottage houses a buffet table and dining table with seating for 10
- Two porch benches
- Add an Optional campfire (we will get it started for you!)
- Your own community just for party goers!
- Catering packages available and delivered to your site or with a cottage reservation you may bring your own food
- Minimum party size is 10 people.
- All reservations for cottages in Camp Celebration require a non-refundable deposit of a minimum of $50. Deposit is due within 3 days of reservation being placed or reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the appointed reservation time in order to pay for the party. The group leader must check in at Admissions prior to going to your reserved cottage.
- Camp Celebration cottages are rented in time blocks of 3 hours. Groups must have party cottage cleaned up and vacated promptly by the end of the reserved time.
Three hours of Fun on the Farm! Your own cottage set within Camp Celebration!
Cottages are furnished with a buffet table, seating for 10, benches on the porch and a picnic table on the lawn. Reserve a catered package from the Farm House Kitchen to be delivered to your cottage or bring your own food. Food is also available at any of the Farm’s eateries.
This is a fun, time sensitive party; we suggest having guests arrive on-time to maximize fun!
Birthday Party at Liberty Ridge Farm Includes:
- Free Admission for Birthday Person with minimum 10 in group
- Souvenir cup for everyone
- Capital Region’s Original Cornfield Maze
- Brad’s Barnyard Adventure- activities for everyone
- Farm Animals – chickens, rabbits, goats, donkeys and more
- Trolley Ride – our people mover
- Shows – scheduled through out the day - Pig Races Pumpkin, Cannon Miss Moo’s Musical Revue and Hillbilly Band
- Additional add-ons:
- Catered package delivered from our Farm House Kitchen
- Party Pumpkin – a remembrance of the day, $3 each
Scare Parties $50.00 + Add-ons
Camp Celebration makes an excellent gathering place for your next event. Picnics, campfire songs, smores with friends, family reunions, anniversaries, bridal or baby showers and more. A Scare party is not necessarily a spooky party, but simply a great party with a location to call home base on fall nights. By booking an event in Camp Celebration you will be able to bring your own food onto the farm, you can have us get a crackling campfire started for you and even have food delivered to you at the cabin. We have a wide selection of food options on our catering menu that are tasty delights.