- 2013 fall fun for kids
- Albany Fall things to do
- Albany haunted house
- Albany Tent Weddings
- Barn Weddings Saratoga
- Blueberry picking Capital District
- Breakfast with the Easter Bunny 2014
- Capital Region Country Weddings
- Capital Region Farm market
- Capital Region Haunted Attraction
- children fall fun 2013
- Clifton Park
- Clifton Park Barn Weddings
- Clifton park Fall things to do
- Company Picnic packages Capital District
- Easter Bunny Breakfast
- Easter Egg Hunt Liberty Ridge
- Fairs and Fall Festivals Capital Region
- Fall Family Fun Saratoga
- Fall Fun 2013 Capital Region
- fall things to do
- family fun activities capital region
- Field Trip
- Haunted Attractions Capital District
- Haunted hayrides Albany NY
- Haunted House Capital District
- kids activities Capital Region
- Kids Easter Egg hunt Capital Region
- kids fall fun 2013
- lbany kids fall fun 2013
- Lunch meetings Saratoga Region
- Press Releases
- pumpkin farm Saratoga
- Pumpkin Picking Albany
- Saratoga Barn Weddings
- Saratoga Fall fun
- Saratoga Fall things to do
- Saratoga Farm Weddings
- Saratoga haunted house
- Saratoga Outdoor Weddings
- Saratoga Tent Weddings
- Saratoga Wedding Venues
- Spooky cornmaze Albany NY
- Summer Employment Schaghticoke NY
- Team Building Saratoga area
- Upstate Barn Weddings
- Upstate Farm Weddings
- Upstate NY Schooltrip
- Upstate Tent Weddings
- Western Days Fall 2013 Liberty Ridge
- You Pick Berries Capital Region
Are you ready for an Easter Egg Hunt find family fun in the Capital District for 2014. Liberty Ridge Farm is preparing for their third annual Easter Bunny Breakfast Adventure on April 12th, 2014. Baby farm animals including ducks, chicks, bunnies, goats and even pony rides make up some amazing activities that kids love.
Peter Cottontail is hopping over to Liberty Ridge Farm from 8am until 2:30pm for the amazing Easter Egg Hunt and Adventure Breakfast . Liberty Ridge Farm is located at 29 Bevis Road, Schaghticoke NY 12154.
Reservations are required for this spring event that has become a welcome addition and family tradition for many who have enjoyed our festival style fun at Liberty Ridge Farm.
Easter Bunny Adventure activities include fun visits with baby farm animals, pony rides for $3, photo opportunities with the Easter Bunny and cozying around the crackling campfire. Due to the overwhelming popularity of the Breakfast with the Easter Bunny event, Liberty Ridge Farm will have 5 scheduled reservation times available for breakfast seatings beginning at 8am, 9:15am, 10:30am, 11:45am &1pm in the Gifford Barn. Once each scheduled breakfast seating is complete, children will continue onto their age appropriate Easter Egg hunt.
Event activities will conclude at 2:30pm.This year the Buffet breakfast includes: pancakes, french toast sticks, scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, breakfast potatoes, sausage patty, bacon, fruit salad, hard boiled eggs and beverages including coffee, tea, milk, water, orange juice, & pink lemonade (the Easter Bunny’s favorite).
View this event on FACEBOOK.
The cost will be $16.95 for kids, $19.95 for adults, with children under 2 admitted for free. Liberty Ridge Farm asks for advance event reservation. Tickets will not be available at the door.
If you have questions pertaining to this event please call 518-664-1515.