- 2013 fall fun for kids
- Albany Fall things to do
- Albany haunted house
- Albany Tent Weddings
- Barn Weddings Saratoga
- Blueberry picking Capital District
- Breakfast with the Easter Bunny 2014
- Capital Region Country Weddings
- Capital Region Farm market
- Capital Region Haunted Attraction
- children fall fun 2013
- Clifton Park
- Clifton Park Barn Weddings
- Clifton park Fall things to do
- Company Picnic packages Capital District
- Easter Bunny Breakfast
- Fairs and Fall Festivals Capital Region
- Fall Family Fun Saratoga
- Fall Fun 2013 Capital Region
- fall things to do
- family fun activities capital region
- Field Trip
- Haunted Attractions Capital District
- Haunted hayrides Albany NY
- Haunted House Capital District
- kids activities Capital Region
- kids fall fun 2013
- lbany kids fall fun 2013
- Lunch meetings Saratoga Region
- Press Releases
- pumpkin farm Saratoga
- Pumpkin Picking Albany
- Saratoga Barn Weddings
- Saratoga Fall fun
- Saratoga Fall things to do
- Saratoga Farm Weddings
- Saratoga haunted house
- Saratoga Outdoor Weddings
- Saratoga Tent Weddings
- Saratoga Wedding Venues
- Spooky cornmaze Albany NY
- Summer Employment Schaghticoke NY
- Team Building Saratoga area
- Upstate Barn Weddings
- Upstate Farm Weddings
- Upstate NY Schooltrip
- Upstate Tent Weddings
- Western Days Fall 2013 Liberty Ridge
- You Pick Berries Capital Region
Capital Region, Birthday Party, Group Party Ideas Albany , Kids Fun Saratoga, Birthday Party places Clifton ParkOctober 12th, 2012 by admin
There is still plenty of time in the season to enjoy a Birthday Celebration with Liberty Ridge Farm. A Birthday party can start with an optional Campfire cracklin for all party attendees. The party is within feet of Brad’s Barnyard of Adventure and the 11 Acres of Corn Field Wonder corn maze Fall fun with a barnyard full of adventures and a cabin to enjoy the campfire and cake. This is a fun time sensitive party, we suggest having guests arrive early or on-time to maximize fun!
Party areas close when property closes each day, Reserve your party now .
Groups may bring their own food or have a catered package delivered to your
picnic table provided in the garden.
* A Farm attendant will be available to help facilitate your arrival and departure.
* The optional Campfire is $40. We get the fire going for you, provide extra wood and 10 roasting sticks.
*View our All inclusive food packages from the Farmhouse Kitchen
cottage. Prior reservation necessary. Not many places allow you to being your own marshmallows or food for the day, but if your life is too busy and you want to kick back, you can enjoy food available at any of the farm’s eateries or you can choose from one of our catered packages to have the food delivered right to you.
* One of Four Cottages are provided with a buffet table, electricity and seating for ten.
* The Cottage has a country style porch with two benches and a
Remember with arrangements we can deliver your food right to your cottage at a pre-set time or you can bring your own.
All guests must purchase admission to the farm. Admission for the party attendant and guests includes:
Pig Races – Scheduled races throughout the day
Brad’s Barnyard Adventure
Pumpkin Cannon Show – Scheduled shows throughout the day
Miss Moo’s Musical Revue – Showtime every 20 minutes
Additional add-on activities:
The farm’s reservation office will contact you for any further questions you may have.
Minimum party size is 10 people. Parties larger than 25 we suggest reserving 2 cottages
All reservations for cottages in Camp Celebration require a non-refundable deposit of a minimum of $50.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to reservation time in order to pay for the party. The group leader must check in at Admissions prior to going to your reserved cottage.
Camp Celebration is rented in 3 hour time blocks. Groups must have party cottage cleaned up and vacated promptly by the end of the reserved time.
Everyone who comes onto the farm must pay admission. Parents of guests can either drop off their children with an organizing host (the parent of the birthday child), have a staff member escort their child to the reserved site, or pay admission to accompany child onto the farm.
Plan to have your guests arrive on time to maximize your fun!
Party areas close when property closes.
Groups may bring their own food or have a catered package delivered to your cottage. Prior reservation necessary.
Additional food is available at any of the farm’s eateries.
Any changes to food orders must be confirmed within 48 hours of party. No changes in food selection will be accepted after that.
All guests must pay admission, either paying for themselves or paid for by the party organizer. When you make your reservation please specify if you are paying for the whole party, or if they are purchasing their own admission. Please let your guests know who is paying admission.