You shouldn’t have to plan your Albany Capital Region wedding alone. When you have the right help, you will find that your wedding planning checklist doesn’t seem so scary anymore. We have found these with suggestions from some of the best wedding planners in the industry. These online resources provide wedding planning tips and tools that will make your life easier before the big day, so your big day is everything you ever dreamed it would be.
Planning a wedding can be demanding on your time and with these handy resources can give you that breath of relaxation. When looking for outdoor weddings or locations for tent weddings in the Capital Region of Saratoga consider Liberty Ridge Farm. With selections of venues, catering and themes that wow, you will have options of Equestrian themed weddings in front of a Grand Fire place, in the Gifford Barn. The Farm wedding coordinators assist brides and grooms to be each day, meeting to discuss venue options, catering options and additional ad-on entertainment that enhance the dream celebration. From blue jeans to bow ties, Liberty Ridge Farm has Capital Region Barn Weddings and Outdoor Event Tent Weddings that are a step above the rest.
Looking for unique themed weddings or Outdoor Elegance ? Liberty Ridge Farm has Outdoor Tent weddings that take place in the Event Tent nestled in a private cornfield, with a dance floor, lighting and space for up to 400.
When searching for your next Saratoga Region wedding location, we are always available for on-site meetings to take a chance to meet us, stroll the grounds and look at what the ares best kept secret has to offer. Until then use these valuable online resources to help the planning of your wedding day celebration;
- Wedding planning tools – from a budgeter to save-the-dates – from theknot.com
- All the tools and advice you need to plan the perfect wedding from Martha Stewart
- More wedding planning tools from brides.com
- Complimentary Wedding Plannning Workbook from eleGALA.com
- Wedding planning articles, pictures and how-to advice from perfectweddingguide.com
- An Inspiration Board to help you visualize your wedding ideas during the planning phase